Boyfriend

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift you and your boyfriend up in prayer. It was our privilege to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to guard your hearts and steer both of you away from the snares of lust. We prayed earnestly that God would fill your relationship with purity, wisdom, and a deep reverence for His design for love and intimacy.

If the Lord has answered this prayer in your lives—whether through a renewed commitment to holiness, open conversations about boundaries, or a fresh filling of the Holy Spirit—we would love to hear how He has worked. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, you feel this battle is still ongoing or you’re in need of continued prayer support, we encourage you to post this request again. We are here to walk alongside you, lifting you both up in persistent, faith-filled prayer.

May the Lord draw you closer to Himself and to one another in a way that honors His name. May He strengthen your resolve to flee temptation and clothe you in His righteousness. We continue to pray for you, believing that God is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in your relationship.

In Jesus’ precious name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: my boyfriend is having a biopsy in a week or so. He lives a few hours away and I want to go care for him afterward. The problem is that he would need care at night the first few days and I wouldn't be able to stay the night with him as we are unmarried and there's...
Replies
9
Views
136
I recently broke up with my ex-boyfriend due to us being very unequally yoked. Although I know now that this relationship was not in God's will for my life (unless some big things change in my boyfriend's life and faith; I wish I could stop holding on to hope that something would change because...
Replies
10
Views
137
I recently broke up with an ex-boyfriend due to the relationship being out of God's will and us being very unequally yoked but for certain reasons, the end of the relationship (and it seems the end of our friendship along with it as well) is really difficult. Please pray for me. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom