Boyfriend

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift you and your courtship before the Lord. It takes courage to share such personal struggles, and we are honored to stand in agreement with you in prayer, asking God to redirect your conversations and guard your hearts. We prayed that the Holy Spirit would fill you both with wisdom, self-control, and a renewed focus on honoring God in your relationship.

If the Lord has already begun to shift your conversations and draw you both closer to His will, we would love to hear how He has answered. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If this remains a struggle, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf. Either way, we are here to support you in prayer.

May God bless you both as you seek His strength and grace to walk in purity and purpose. We continue to pray that He would deepen your trust in Him and guide every step of your relationship. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently broke up with my ex-boyfriend because we are very unequally yoked. I really do not think this man is the person that God has for me to marry (and honestly, I now doubt that I will ever get married) but part of me is still holding out hope that he is and that God will change him. I...
Replies
5
Views
98
I have been in a courtship with someone (but will be breaking up with him tomorrow due to certain reasons). He has health concerns and is having a flare up of them right now at work. Please pray for him. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for my boyfriend and I. We are in courtship and want to marry within a year if the Lord wills and we are compatible. But we are long distance, a few hours away from each other. We both work together and because of our job's strict attendance policies, it will be a while before we can...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom