Bone Marrow Transplant Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Son of Man

Please keep a member of the Son of Man family - Venessa - in your thoughts & prayers as she prepares to undergo a Bone Marrow Transplant tomorrow to eradicate her leukemia. Thank you and God bless.

"Jesus said unto her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering." – Mark 5:34

Lord, I pray You watch over Venessa as she undergoes this Bone Marrow Transplant. Lord, it says in the Bible in Luke 17:6 - "If your faith were the size of a mustard seed, you could say to this mullberry tree, 'Dig yourself up and plant yourself in the sea' and it would obey." It also says in Hebrews 11:1 this - Faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing something is real even if we do not see it. Mighty God, we are very sure of the things we hope for, and I put my faith not in the transplant, but in You, that You'll will do the healing Lord. Lord, and right now I pray for this woman Venessa. I know You will take care of Venessa, and I pray she will not be afraid of partaking in the transplant. Isaiah 41:13 says - I am the Lord your God, who holds your right hand, and I tell you, 'Don't be afraid. I will help you.' And that's what You'll do Lord, You'll be there to help her during the operation, and in her life as well. May she continue to seek You wholeheartedly O Wonderful Triuine God. Heal her O God. This I ask Your Mighty Name Jesus,

Amen.

Last edited:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

The name of my child is Piyush Kumar Upadhyay who has undergone bone marrow transplant at Kokila Ben Dhiru Bhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai and is still undergoing treatment. I request all of you to pray to God for the successful transplant of the child so that the child gets well as soon as possible...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter-in-laws brother-in-law. He has a rare form of Cancer that is thought to be terminal. He will be getting a bone marrow transplant in May. He will have to be in isolation for one month. Please pray for God to intervene and heal him. Pray for his salvation. Pray for his...
Replies
Views
The name of my child is Piyush Kumar Upadhyay, who was suffering from Thalassemia, his bone marrow transplant was done at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai and the treatment is still going on. I pray to God and pray to all of you that the chemerism report of this child should be correct...
Replies
Views
My child Piyush Kumar Upadhyay who is suffering from Thalassemia and has been treated by Bone Marrow Transplant at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai but the condition is not improving. I request you all to pray for my child so that he can recover as soon as possible. If there is...
Replies
Views
The name of my child is Piyush Kumar Upadhyay who was suffering from Thalassemia whose bone marrow transplant was done in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai and the treatment is still going on. I pray to all of you and also pray to the Lord that my child's CMV goes viral. The load has...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom