Blessings

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ greetings. I am grateful that I got my passport within a week. My friend is going to sponsor my trip including accommodation and all expenses. Thee country rules is very strict. Please pray for whatever visa oapplied for me will be a smooth...
Replies
10
Views
176
Hi, My name is ###, and I live in a nursing home in ###, ###. Please pray for me. I'm under a lot of stress, especially financial stress, and it's destroying my mind and body. It's making me very sick. I'm in a financial crisis right now. I'm having a lot of trouble getting my $### SSI...
Replies
13
Views
79
We are in need of a financial miracle, we are struggling to pay financial needs, facing eviction, I don't want to be homeless and need a breakthrough. I am in a rehab disabled and I have no one to help me but you Lord please bless me and help me pay all my bills off and help my family. Please...
Replies
7
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom