Blessings

Thanks b to God for he has answered many prayers recently. I ask for the healing of my relationship with ### for him to be able to commit and so that we may have a healthy future together. Thank you all for prayer and my blessings.
He has chosen to end our relationship as he says he's not ready to commit. I'm praying for guidance and patience to work through this. I still love him; he says he loves me and misses me. I'm at a loss of what to think, feel, hope, or have faith in anything coming of us. I thank God for the blessings in so many places in my life, but this one hurts and challenges me right now.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for your prayers for my situation. I long to rest in God's presence and ask for your prayers regarding the following areas of my life :Safety and Protection: That God's tangible peace will surround me, driving away all anxiety, and that His holy angels will watch over and...
Replies
10
Views
119
Praise the Lord.. thank You Father for blessing me with a healthy baby.. please keep protecting us and put Your hedge of protection around us. Father please be with my baby and guide him to the right path. Please may he grow in You. Give him wisdom to understand Your words. I pray the mighty...
Replies
13
Views
137
Father please keep protecting my baby and You know when is the time for C section. Please give wisdom to the doctor and team. Please bless us with a healthy baby with a long healthy life. I believe You are faithful in Your promises towards me. I shall give testimony for this baby. I put all my...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom