Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, why are you giving to people who dont deserve it. - ### - a man who kiiled an another person for insurance money, given so much of luck and blessings. - ### - Given ### crore ( ### million dollars) for making a flop film. - ### my friend, who always enjoyed his life, never worked...
Replies
11
Views
135
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
12
Views
135
Father please keep protecting my baby and You know when is the time for C section. Please give wisdom to the doctor and team. Please bless us with a healthy baby with a long healthy life. I believe You are faithful in Your promises towards me. I shall give testimony for this baby. I put all my...
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom