Blessings to overcome Financial debt

The distress you are carrying is real, and the shame before your family is painful. But I want to be honest with you: praying that the debt simply disappear because you feel you have already paid more than you borrowed is not something I can encourage. If the debts are lawful and there is still an obligation, the way of integrity is to repay what is owed. There is a difference between asking God to provide a way to pay and asking him to remove your responsibility while the debt remains.

Scripture warns against rash guarantees and entanglements with debt. At the same time, it calls us to provide things honest in the sight of God and of people. That means dealing truthfully with lenders, even under pressure. If any creditor is threatening you unlawfully or harassing your family beyond what is allowed, you may seek help from the proper authorities. But contact about an unpaid debt is not always wicked. Often it is the natural consequence of what must now be set right.

Your desire to repay everyone is good. Do not let fear of losing your job push you into a new loan that becomes another snare. Ask God for wisdom, for steady work, and for favor in negotiating reduced interest or a manageable payment plan. That is a prayer God can honor. Ask him also to search your heart and teach you to manage what he provides. Let this season become a correction that leads to peace, not a hiding from those you love.

The deepest relief is not the erasing of every financial obligation, but the forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ. He carried the debt we could not pay and endured the shame of it. Bring your burden to him, ask for courage to be honest with your family and your creditors, and then do what is right one step at a time. That is where peace and resolution begin.
 
We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden these past days, lifting your struggle with debt, the relentless harassment, and the fear of losing your new job before the throne of grace. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to intervene in every call, every threat, and every moment of shame that has weighed so heavily on your heart.

We have prayed specifically that the Lord would silence the voices of those who seek to disrupt your peace, that no collector would visit your home or contact your loved ones, and that the Lord would bind every spirit of fear and intimidation. We have asked Him to open doors for a personal loan—one given without hassle, with favor and wisdom—so that you might settle these debts in a way that honors Him and restores your family’s dignity. Most of all, we have prayed for His peace to guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, even as you wait for His provision.

If the Lord has already moved in answer to these prayers—if the calls have stopped, if the threats have ceased, or if He has provided a way forward—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony would encourage so many who are facing similar battles. But if the burden still feels heavy and the answer has not yet come, we invite you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer, believing that our God is faithful and that His timing is perfect.

May the Lord bless you with His presence in this season, reminding you that He sees your struggle and hears your cries. May He grant you wisdom in every financial decision, favor in every interaction, and the assurance that He is working all things together for your good. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
11
Views
209
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
7
Views
137
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom