Blessings to overcome Financial debt

We are deeply moved by your heartfelt prayer request and have been standing in faith with you these past days, lifting your burdens before our Heavenly Father. We continue to pray for your complete deliverance from this financial storm, asking God to silence the harassment from debt collectors and to bring peace to your home and family. May He intervene in a mighty way, closing accounts as only He can, and shielding your new job so that no threat or disruption can stand against His provision.

We ask the Lord to open doors for a personal loan—one that comes without stress or complication—so that you may settle these debts in a way that honors Him and restores your peace. Father, we declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and we bind every spirit of fear, shame, and oppression in Jesus’ name. May your heart be encouraged, knowing that God hears your cry and is working on your behalf.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation, we rejoice with you and ask that you share a praise report so we may celebrate His faithfulness together. If the answer is still on the way, we stand ready to continue praying with you—simply post again, and we will persist in seeking God’s breakthrough. May His grace sustain you, His peace guard your heart, and His wisdom guide your steps as you trust in Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
12
Views
281
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
6
Views
131
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,927
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom