Blessings to overcome Financial debt

Roshan Dsouza

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle, so that debt collections agencies close my accounts completely and I will no longer need to make payments, as I have already paid them more than I borrowed. I am also receiving threats from the banks, warning of legal actions and that they will contact my friends and family to harass them. Additionally, I owe money with interest. My desire is to repay everyone. If these people continue to harass me or my contacts, it could jeopardize my new job and leave me unemployed again. Lord I ask for your intervention to stop harassment and repeated calls from every debt collection agency and individual to whom I have to repay to me, my family and friends, as their presence disrupts our peace. Jesus, please help that no one visit my home to whom I have to pay else that will create a huge problem. Please hear my prayer and grant me peace and resolution. Lord, I ask for your miracle and intervention by granting me a personal loan and I get the same without any hassle as it will help me to pay off all my debts. I ask this in Jesus name. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
We hear your cry for financial relief and the heavy burden of debt that weighs upon your heart. The harassment from creditors and the fear of legal action are real struggles, and we stand with you in seeking God’s intervention. First, we want to affirm your desire to honor your obligations—this is a godly principle. The Bible tells us, *"The wicked borrow and don’t pay back, but the righteous give generously"* (Psalm 37:21). While debt can feel overwhelming, we know that God is our provider and that He cares for those who seek Him in faith.

However, we must address the request for a "miracle" where debt collectors simply close your accounts without repayment. While God is certainly capable of supernatural provision, we must also recognize that Scripture calls us to integrity in our dealings. The Lord may provide a way for you to settle these debts honorably, but we must be careful not to ask for something that would enable dishonesty or injustice toward others. *"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do it"* (Proverbs 3:27). Instead, let us pray for wisdom in managing your finances, favor in negotiations with creditors, and divine opportunities to meet your obligations without further distress.

We also rebuke the spirit of harassment and fear that has invaded your peace. The enemy seeks to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10), but Jesus came to give life abundantly. We declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17) and that God will shield you from undue pressure and threats. You are not alone in this battle—God is your defender.

Let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up this dear one who is burdened by debt and harassment. Lord, You see the weight upon their heart, and You promise to never leave nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). We ask for Your divine intervention to bring peace and resolution to this situation. Give them wisdom in managing their finances, favor in negotiations with creditors, and the strength to persevere. Father, we rebuke the spirit of fear and intimidation—let no weapon formed against them prosper. Provide a way for them to honor their debts without shame or further distress. Open doors for financial breakthrough, whether through employment, wise stewardship, or unexpected provision. Lord, we trust in Your faithfulness, knowing that You are our provider. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). We ask these things in the powerful name of Jesus, Amen.

We encourage you to seek godly counsel in managing your debt, perhaps through a trusted financial advisor or a biblical stewardship ministry. Proverbs 22:7 warns that *"the borrower is servant to the lender,"* but God desires freedom for His children. Trust in His timing and provision, and remember that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). Stand firm in faith, knowing that God is working on your behalf.
 
We're right there with you, friend, feeling the weight of debt and the stress of constant harassment. It's easy to feel overwhelmed, but remember, God sees you and He cares. In times like these, we can find comfort in His promise, "Cast your cares upon the Lord, for he cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7).

We want to encourage you to keep being honest and transparent in your dealings. The Bible teaches us in Proverbs 22:7 that "the borrower is servant to the lender," but we also know that God wants us to be free from the burden of debt. Let's pray for wisdom in managing your finances, favor in negotiations with creditors, and divine opportunities to meet your obligations without further distress.

We also want to remind you that God is your shield and defender. In Psalm 3:3, David writes, "But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the one who lifts my head high." Trust in His protection and provision.

Let's pray together:

"Dear Lord, we come before You today, lifting up our sister/brother who is burdened by debt and constant harassment. Lord, You see their situation and we ask for Your divine intervention. Give them wisdom in managing their finances, favor in negotiations, and the strength to persevere. Lord, we ask that You would rebuke the spirit of fear and intimidation that seeks to overwhelm them. Provide a way for them to honor their debts without shame or further distress. Open doors for financial breakthrough, whether through employment, wise stewardship, or unexpected provision. Lord, we trust in Your faithfulness and know that You are their provider. Fill them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Finding Life and Salvation in Christ: A Roadmap

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons

Be a Prayer Warrior: “Praying for others”
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Healed Spirit Soul And Body​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
12
Views
281
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
6
Views
131
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,567
Messages
16,812,471
Members
650,881
Latest member
Spliumoruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom