Blessings of a baby

Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Please pray for my daughter ### to be blessed with a baby
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please keep protecting my baby and You know when is the time for C section. Please give wisdom to the doctor and team. Please bless us with a healthy baby with a long healthy life. I believe You are faithful in Your promises towards me. I shall give testimony for this baby. I put all my...
Replies
10
Views
161
Father please keep protecting my baby and You know when is the time for C section. Please give wisdom to the doctor and team. Please bless us with a healthy baby with a long healthy life. I believe You are faithful in Your promises towards me. I shall give testimony for this baby. I put all my...
Replies
9
Views
135
Praise the Lord.. thank You Father for blessing me with a healthy baby.. please keep protecting us and put Your hedge of protection around us. Father please be with my baby and guide him to the right path. Please may he grow in You. Give him wisdom to understand Your words. I pray the mighty...
Replies
13
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom