Please pray for our son, pray for blessings on him in his current job. Pray for job protection, pray for those above him. Pray that he will be able to advance in this job. Pray for wisdom & blessings in a new dating relationship. Thank you
I stand in agreement with you and ask God to answer your prayer, meet your needs and increase your faith in His awesome power. For His glory and your good.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
pls pray for my relationship with ### That we grow together in love and joy and honesty and laughter. That we enjoy spending more time together. I am very grateful for this person in my life. Thank u.
It seems to be that my ex who has done me dirty just have hurt me so much I'm so many ways that I have trust issues in my current relationship and this man is so perfect, he always calls me, sends me long paragraphs telling me how amazing I am, how he loves me so much, always sends long...
Please pray earlier this year, My husband passed away from terminal cancers, My brother-in-law's wife also passed away. We've been spending many hours on the phone, texting each other too. He lives far away from me. Pray God's will, compassion, heal, restoration, for us to be blessed with a new...