Blessing in Lord Jesus Christ. Please specially pray

Mahnoor Ayub

Disciple of Prayer
Blessing in Lord Jesus Christ.
Please specially pray for me as I am apply for foreign scholarships for Master. I am trying very hard to get it. Please do pray for me that Jesus Christ help me out in this matter to get the scholarship. He knows my efforts and aims.
Praise the Lord. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for not giving up on me and my family. I am really trying to be the best functioning alcoholic that I can be. I choose to drink alcohol every day sometimes before and almost every time after work to cope with or excuse my...
Replies
13
Views
92
Dear God please forgive me for drinking alcohol again. I lasted ### days of sobriety and know I am having another drink of whiskey and beer and I hope that I don't have a hangover tomorrow morning so that I can go back to work without any AWS. I'm sitting on my bed drinking alcohol and staring...
Replies
12
Views
178
Dear God please help us. Please help me and my wife to be nice to each other. We both drink too much alcohol and My wife is downstairs and she is taking so mean to me. I don't get it. I had an HVAC technician come into our house and onto our roof today to find out Way we have water coming...
Replies
16
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,029
Members
651,246
Latest member
Celloreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom