Blessing, Grace and Mercy

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I have two (well one and the other one is a walk in) jobs interviews I'm going to. I feel better about myself when I'm working and it alienates my worry about money. I like having something to do and need something for myself. I feel like God doesn't want me to get a job and He has...
Replies
14
Views
219
To Jesus my lord and Savior and God the father and holy Spirit my guide and comfort. This morning I pray that the seeds I have planted become harvest my joy brings testimony I am lead in the right direction according to God's will in my life. May my faith also lead to testimonies letting others...
Replies
8
Views
141
Lord I thank you for a good night sleep, thank you for waking me up to see another day, Lord I thank you for all that you do in my life, for my kids, grandkids, sisters, brothers, church members and my prayer warriors… Lord I pray that you will never take your hands off me IN JESUS NAME I PRAY...
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom