I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need to keep my motel room an my job an pay my lawyer let my check be like ### so I can pay my bills an the woman I'm with I ask to bless her ### let her understand I love her an I need her to be here for me an I pray for my maw maw ### an paw paw ###.
Replies
6
Views
133
Church prayer 10:16pm 2026-08-12 10:45pm words, fire, water, earth, air, light, darkness, Spirit and magic, power, life, new things, mysteries, worship, armer of God, congratulations, graduation, fish, Heaven Wonderful, soul passing on to glory, Deliverance, Check up, quick, food, Bless, men...
Replies
9
Views
114
🧎🏽‍♂️Bless Wife for Honoring Time Frame Visitation Prov 9:10, Youth is Protected, Ps 91:11-16, He Knows Me, God, Mk 12:30-31, Eph 1:17-21, Mal 4:6, "Hearts of Fathers to Children and Hearts of Children turned toward Fathers" 🙌 Father, thankful for the details we agreed are being implemented, as...
Replies
14
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,066
Messages
16,784,124
Members
648,653
Latest member
Pluazdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom