Bless "###"

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstlady

Account Closed
I am asking all prayer warriors to pray for favor with my new business "Professional Services." Please send clients and committed people seeking God's will in their lives and their businesses in the name of Jesus, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I PRAY FOR BLESSINGS LORD TO THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS TO THIS ###, BRING IN LORD MANY CLIENTS AND MAY THE COMPANY BE ABLE TO SHARE THE GOSPEL TO THEIR CUSTOMER, MAKE THE BUSINESS PROSPER LORD, GRANT WISDOM AND STRENGTH TO THE OWNER IN HANDLING THE BUSINESS THAT IS PLEASING TO YOU.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your help and prayers so far. I am nearly ready to launch my confidently autistic confidence coaching business. I have the bank account set up and I need to finish the website. Please pray that God will guide me and send the people to me that I can help. Also that this will provide...
Replies
7
Views
108
Life into existence 💯Fold Greatly stress is gone in finances in my life my family our pets greatly no grace for disgrace life in no stress for myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets lights are healed no worries period permanently forevermore..BINDED UP GREATLY SCORPION TAIL WE ARE NOT THE TAIL...
Replies
9
Views
104
Lord I am asking for financial assistance and to just live comfortable. I am struggling monthly and working 3 jobs . I pray and ask for god to help my business with graphic design for shirts as well as our rental properties. I would be ok if both businesses would pick up . Please god put...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom