Bless us all

JSMT

Prayer Warrior
Lord we want to thank you for all the things that you have given us. Bless Us Physically, Emotionally and spiritually. We are nothing without you.

We Thank you in Advance for the favors that's coming our way.

Thank You For Blessing Our Business For More Clients.

Thank You Lord

Amen to our Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for giving me a job and please bless this job market I pray that job searcher don't give up of I can get a job so can you. Please pray that the jobless get jobs and the homeless get homes. I am afraid of losing my Social Security benefits and I almost lost them a few times because...
Replies
7
Views
296
My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I write this not from a place of strength, but from deep suffering. My heart is heavy, my body is weak, and my tears will not stop. For days now, I have not eaten. I have no home to go to. And with pain I can hardly put into words — I have lost my child to...
Replies
13
Views
172
Lord, I pray you help us to do the right things in situations we have no control over. Help others see what they are required to do in time for approvals no matter what they are seeking or finalize alternative solutions to problems before they can’t. Help all understand processes so their are no...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom