Bless my enemies: Salvation Baptism Holy Ghost

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord help me to bless my enemies. Not just to forgive those who hurt me but to bring those who did to mind so I can pray blessings upon them. Help me do that now today in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
475
In your Mighty Name Lord Jesus Christ I agree and believe for salvation, Baptism in the Holy Ghost, for ###, ###, ### respective families and bless ###, ###, blessing upon blessing, deliverances from evil spirits in ###, protection around believers. Praise Him Thank Him Amen
Replies
8
Views
95
Praise Your Mighty Name Lord Jesus Christ. I believe for the ### like family I'm seeing. I believe for unveiling and salvation and end to abominations here. I believe for unveiling of (LED) being used for surveillance as listening devices now in new lighting arrangements Lord Jesus. I believe to...
Replies
9
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom