Bless me to think quickly on my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Protection, Strength and a Safe New Beginning Dear God, I come before You tonight feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and afraid, but I know that I am not alone. Please place Your loving protection around me and my ###-year-old son. Keep us safe from harm, intimidation, manipulation...
Replies
10
Views
142
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
115
I CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE OUT OF ### OUT OF ### GET SPONSORED WITH MY INNOCENT FAMILY OUR PETS URGENTLY TAKE OUR PETS SOME OF THEM IF NOT AT ALL AS SERVICE ANIMALS ON THE PLANE THAT THEY CAN FLY TO THE NEW DESTINATION THAT I CAN...
Replies
8
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom