Bird Sick, Appointment, Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God I love you. Please take care of my

little bird. He isn't feeling well. He threw up

and he is not eating. Make him feel better tomorrow.

Also, I have an appointment tomorrow, may I feel

ok, and that all goes well. Not to be nervous or

have pain in my back. Love you so much Lord
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer team, I was able to get a pain management appointment which is great. However, they plugged me in which means I can be there for hours and hours to put me in between a Doctor can see me. Please pray I dont be there long as I only need my pain meds refilled. Pray ### will be OK there and...
Replies
11
Views
149
Prayer team, please pray my doctors appointment goes well and we won't be there a long time. Can you also pray I receive a financial blessing. I'm adopting my nephew and my family expect a lot from me. Ijnipa
Replies
12
Views
178
I would really appreciate your prayers as I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow. It's a telephone appointment at 12pm. It's to discuss my mental health condition which is psychosis and to change my antidepressant medication. My symptoms of psychosis keep on coming back.
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,542
Members
649,383
Latest member
Gwoymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom