Bf

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gem
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gem

Guest
Please for me that God will send me the right person that I will spend my life with. Thank you
 
I know the waiting can really get to you, but this is how God develops the fruit of patience and faith in your personality. You simply have to have full faith, trust, and belief that God now has your life completely in His hands and that He will now bring you the partner you deserve and who deserves you. God has a set plan and a set future for your life — but He also has a set timetable in which all of these plans will manifest in your life. Please learn to have patience during these waiting periods and trust in Him. As you await God’s response I send and pray this prayer with you:

Almighty God, hear this relationship prayer. As You are first in my heavenly heart and mind and spirit, so do I desire a companion for my earthly heart and mind and being. Guide me to the partner You know is perfect for me. Help me walk in faith until that time of our first meeting. Show me how I can become a partner worthy of love. Then guide me through every stage of our relationship, so that, as we move ever closer to You, we grow closer to each other in Love, in Joy, and in Faith. Thank You God, for hearing my prayer. Amen!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus send the divine person that You have made into one with them for the glory of your Kingdom and use them according to Your purpose and plan in Jesus name we pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey, so my bf lusted on discord with another girl and I beyond hurt. I just need guidance and healing from our Lord.
Replies
11
Views
236
Hello, please help me pray for my business praying and hoping that their will be a lot of costumers to come. And please pray for my relationship with my bf. For now I don't know I just surrender my love story to God. And asking for a sign.
Replies
9
Views
194
Please pray for ###, who claims to be too ill to spend time with me soon. She always does this on special occasions and really needs the Lord. She accuses me of bullying her when I'm praying over her and her sons' protection. In reality, it's her bf that's bullying her. Please help and protect...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom