Best Friend ### Lose Eyesight

  • Thread starter Thread starter buickbeast
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buickbeast

Guest
My best friend's eyes got infected with a very threatening disease. She may lose her sight soon and scar tissue is already forming. She's only ### and she's on track of graduating college with honors. She is in a lot of pain and obviously terrified. Please pray that God will heal her eyes and have her regain all of her sight. Also, that she will not feel any pain. Thank you so much. She's the best person I've ever met.
 
Heavenly Father, I lift up this young lady to you & ask that you'd draw her to you with a deep desire to study your Word and prayer. Pour your Holy Spirit out over her and flood her life with your love & light. In Jesus' Name please bring healing to her mind, body & soul according to your word that says by Christ's stripes we are healed. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
I am prayin for ### and remember that whatever happens it is in God's plan, make sure she knows that. God Bless!
 
God, you are and healing, Jesus, your words said by your stripes we are healed. So in the name of Jesus, I say healing for my sister's eye, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray my best friend ### get her unemployment soon. She said she will help me pay off some of my debt lord please I really need the help
Replies
9
Views
105
Praying my best friend ### receives her unemployment payment this week
Replies
10
Views
110
Praying my best friend ### receives her unemployment payment this week
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom