Be Encouraged!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Nathansalways

Servant of All
Brethren be encouraged!!! As the load seems heavier know that our Dear Father knows and he will supply ALL our needs. Continue to pray and fast and you will see the victory. OUR GOD IS ABLE.

“When you have come to the edge Of all light that you know And are about to drop off into the darkness Of the unknown, Faith is knowing One of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to flyâ€

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I feel guilty about retaliating in e-mails and letters because revenge goes against God's Word. However, my ex-therapist is suing me based on lies--lies about me stalking her, which I have not done, and about me being seriously mentally ill, which is not true at all. Please pray that the truth...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord Jesus for having brought me the dreams of nintendo games and the dream at the beach! Thank you Jesus and I want to dream with you. Thank you for revealing my future thru this dreams, knowing the missions I have to fulfill. Cleanse me from any infirmities and fill me with your Holy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom