Bad:

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Dear Warriors, from the time i came to india for a holiday one bad thing after another has happened.yday, my mum and dad came to india from NZ andi went to my aunts house to see them.I stayed night there with them.This morning my aunt's son, a 27 year old came into the kitchen created a problem for no reason and i fledthe houe with all my suitcases, with tears i had bad asthma.What happened today is evil he also came threatening to physically harm me, and my mum and dad didnt question him, today was wrong and evil, and i want God and all His angels, and His spirit to deal urgently, this boy tries to divide and separate people and he has separated me from my mum and dad who i was longing to see afteer three weeks.He had no right to threaten to harm me and had no reason to create what he did today.Tomorrow, i want a miracle from God, and i want my mym and dad to leave that home so that i can be with them and i want God to deal with the cousin you dont threaten to hit woman and you certainly dont make havicfor someone who is visiting your home and only came tosee her mum and dad.I don't care what God takes to teach him, but i am in need of serious divine intervention.If a boy can chase a girl out of his mum and dad's home because he has certain issues that he wont front up to-somebody intervene-and i need Fire to reign down, this fellow should be dealt to i want to see it and knowit is God.

In Jesus mighty mighty name.

Amen.

Child of God,

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will and His perfect timing. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God Loves You. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He sits high, but He looks low. He is always interceding on His children’s behalf. God is always there. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?†And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It. Grow from it so that you will become better and not bitter. Grow from it so that in your weakness you are made strong. Grow from it so that you obtain wisdom and will become wiser. And with all your getting, get understanding. Grow from this so that you will be able to help someone else!

Romans 8:28 tells us: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Isaiah 26:3 tells us…God will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Last edited by a moderator:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Thank you God for the love your forgiveness for a new day . PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD BLESSES THE CHECK MY AUNT AND UNCLE WROTE TO MY DAD SENT TO HIS ADDRESS AND ITS THE RIGHT ADDRESS YOU SEE MY SOON TO BE EX HUSBAND WANTED A DIVORCE AND SO I SIGNED THE PAPERS . BUT THE MARRIAGE WAS ABUSIVE MENTALLY...
Replies
Views
1)Let the arrows of death and blindness be uprooted from the life of my dad,mum and every member of my family. 2)Let Gloria, Ifeoma and Somto get married this year. 3)O Lord bless Uchenna and Chika with the fruit of the womb. 4)O Lord deliver Obinna from the grips of captivity and bring him back...
Replies
Views
Akello florence, 35 Years,single mum, +256774550781; please pray to GOD to give a husband that He promise that will be my best friend and like a dad to my children and the one who will support me in ministry as we serve together where GOD Promised to position and establish me in Canada even...
Replies
Views
PLEASE PRAY THAT SOMEHOW SOMEWAY MY DAD GETS MY MONEY THAT MY AUNT WROTE ME A CHECK FOR IN THE MAIL . IT WAS SENT TO HIS ADDRESS AND HIS STILL HASENT GOTTEN IT . PLEASE PRAY HE GETS IT IN THE MAIL TOMORROW PLEASE WHICH WILL BE WEDNESDAY AUGUST 24TH 2022 . MY DAD LIVES IN PORT VINCENT AND MY...
Replies
Views
Currently my mum and my brother'slife is under threat and danger I don't know the source. In early 2020 one of my uncle called my mum and told her he had a dream. "He said in that dream he saw my mum dressed in a mourning cloth with my brother standing close her". My aunty ( my mum sister ,who...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom