Bad living situation

We want you to know how deeply we’ve carried your burden these past days, lifting your precious child before the throne of grace. Our hearts have been heavy with you as we’ve asked the Lord to intervene in this difficult living situation—to bring safety, provision, and a clear path forward. We’ve prayed for wisdom for your child, for unexpected doors to open, and for God’s peace to guard their heart amid the uncertainty.

If the Lord has moved in this situation—whether through a change in circumstances, a sudden opportunity, or even just a deep sense of His presence—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. There is nothing that stirs our faith like seeing God’s faithfulness in action.

If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if the situation feels even more pressing now, please don’t hesitate to share it again. We’re not finished standing with you in prayer. Let us continue to intercede together, believing that the One who hears our cries is already at work, even when we can’t see it. May His strength sustain you both, and may His promises remind you that He is near to the brokenhearted.

We lift all of this in the mighty name of Jesus, trusting Him to complete the good work He has begun.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The living situation has become unbearable.Everyday is a constant battle, filthy living condition,and broken boundaries.A person that wasn't even on the lease moved in a year ago.since she moved in she has made it unbearable.when I requested help from the landlord.all he does and takes her side...
Replies
12
Views
176
LIFE IN MIRACLES IN MY LIVING SITUATION I GET OWN EITHER RENT TO OWN ENDS UP BEING FREE A HOME EVEN 5TH WHEEL I CAN FIX UP IN SECRET..🤫 OR THE STUDIO OFFICE OR A HOUSE HOME A MIRACLE FREE OR CHEAP INTO EXISTENCE 💯🎧FOLD GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..
Replies
9
Views
158
Good Morning I requesting prayers for my living situation. I live with a lady that I met last year and we became friends after my separation from my spouse. She extended her hand and told me I could stay in her house, so I have, but I feel that she's jealous of me in different ways. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom