Auto Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

letspray

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayer desperately I was in an auto accident on ### and I'm being wrongly accused of being at fault. The insurance company offered much less than my loan balance & medical bills are adding up. I'm in pain & missed work still no police report & the officer is friends with the semi truck driver who hit me. Please pray police report will finally be available tomorrow & will not place blame on me & insurance will pay everything.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
391
Please pray for my healing after a car accident. I ask God and Jesus to heal my injuries, give me strength, and help me through this difficult time. Please pray that God gives me peace, wisdom, and strength as I deal with the insurance company and people who do not believe me. May the truth be...
Replies
7
Views
146
Jesus thank you that never have given up on me. Please forgive me of my sins. I am not perfect,but I truly try to live my life in a way yo make you proud. I try to raise my teen in a way that make you proud. I am doing all I can alone to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. I don't...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom