Autism

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your daughter ###. We are honored that you invited us to join you in praying for her healing and restoration. We continue to stand in agreement with you, believing that God is more than able to work in ###'s life.

If you have seen improvements in ###'s condition, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report with us, as it will encourage and strengthen our faith. If you feel that your request has not yet been fully answered, we encourage you to post it again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you.

May God bless you and your family as you continue to seek Him and trust in His love and faithfulness. We pray that you will find strength and comfort in His presence, and that you will see His hand at work in ###'s life.

We pray this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm autistic and have selective mutism. I'm trying to get training as a veterinary assistant but I need help asking for it due to the selective mutism. My mom could ask her vet friends but refuses to, saying if I want it that much I can ask myself....she never understood how selective mutism...
Replies
12
Views
143
Pray for innocent autistic speech delayed girls who have seizures to be delivered from these medical conditions, especially in the state of ###. Pray for the U.S. government and the governor of ### to approve more resources to help innocent young girls with autism, seizures, speech delays and...
Replies
10
Views
177
Can I get some prayers for my daughter ### she’s ### and autistic she’s been having a meltdown down all night and I’m exhausted I just pray she’s ok and I just want her to get some rest
Replies
9
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom