May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance.

Prayer Focus: God I lift up to You all those in my family (including myself), and all my friends that are dealing with sicknesses, addictions, and or mental illness in their body, mind, and or spirit. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to touch and heal each of us in the areas where we stand in need of healing. God touch our bodies, minds, and spirits; do the healing, inter-healing, and deliverance that we each stand in need of. God take away all ungodly fears. Bless each of us with love, power, and a sound mind. Seal and make us all whole and complete in You God. And God bless and teach each of us how to take You at Your Word and trust You to honor Your Word over each of our lives. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.

Matthew 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

Luke 9:11: But when the multitudes knew it, they followed Him; and He received them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who had need of healing.

James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.


 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am urgently in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis. It has affected my eye terribly. If I look too long from the side I can feel the pain, that terrible eye strain. I am not just suffering physically but mentally too. I am going through a stressful phase in my life with...
Replies
9
Views
116
Greetings to you please in need of prayers for my daughter ### and myself as to my daughter not sure what's going on is like a mixture of mental and spiritual going on she's in her ###th but like a 10 year old this going on 10 years now she do on say strange things as a mother am so stressed For...
Replies
9
Views
160
I’m coming today in request of prayer over me and my family. I lost my dad in Aug of 24, It’s almost been two years. Since his passing I haven’t been myself. I feel this weight and anxiety. I am working on myself and my relationship with God. I know he has not forgotten me. I just want to feel...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom