Audio Prayer Request From Sam About His Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audio Prayer Request From Sam About His Marriage.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfSAXAA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayed in agreement with You and Sam for the decision he needs to make, for his ministry and for his wife. May the Lord be glorified in his integrity and heart for God. May he be comforted and supported by the Holy Spirit as he walks through this valley, knowing His Shepherd leads the way, and will equip him with everything that he needs to walk in obedience the difficult path set before him. May the Lord restore his focus and his health and may his ministry be made all the richer for having experienced this trial. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
This post was originally titled 4 Principles Christian Bloggers should affirm about sex. Several times since, I’ve thought that was far too narrow. Rather, all Christians should understand and embrace these principles—the four I’m sharing (again) today and the three I’ll share next week. From...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Last week, I covered the first three of seven misconceptions and false teachings about sex that still hang around out there, coming from Christian authors and speakers, church leaders, and believers in general. While we can have honest and reasonable disagreements about particulars, some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom