Audio Prayer Request From Metha Asking For Prayer For Her Aunt, Uncle, Mom, Dad, Husband, Kids, And

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A call with Metha asking for prayer for her Aunt, Uncle, Mom, Dad, Husband, Kids, and Brother.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfP_RwA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Prayer for my Uncle J and aunt K that there’s healing and health in their marriage and bodies! And heal whatever is going on with their son my cousin. That they may all grow closer to you in their immediate family and not of this world. And prayer for my friend AD that you help her in all that...
Replies
Views
I need prayer for me and my husband name Pavel. My husband is Russian he has been raised in a Russian Baptist church, he got kicked out because they don't believe in speaking in tongues and the gifts. He was going to a lot of places praying for a lot people and shutting down atmosphere not being...
Replies
Views
I thank God for Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. I know God works in his time and I respect that, I’m striving to wait patiently as God works on my husband. My husband keeps saying things that hurting me. He still thinks I’m the old me and I don’t like when he thinks like that. I can’t keep...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom