Audio Prayer Request From Dennis For His Sister's Heart Operation Tomorrow

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With fear and trembling i use in writing this words, i am writing from West Africa Nigeria, i am writing on behalf of my sick sister that lives in Germany, she has been diagnose with a heart problem, which the doctor can not find our the exact heart problem she have, she is going to be operated tomorrow and her heart is going to be taken off completely from her chest, please i want you to join arms with me praying for her as she goes through the doctor's operations, i believe God mighty arms is upon her life, cause i believe he alone can operate and heal her completely, i believe whatever the lord touches becomes heal... please join me as i go through fasting and prayer for her today.... Her name is ( ITOHAN OSAGIE)

Your Sincerely, Dennis Osagie

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfSANgA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayed for this sister with you, that all would go according to the Lord's will, and that the doctors would have excellent skill and that the family would trust in the Lord. May the Lord be glorified in the healing of this sister.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord Jesus, I join in praying for ITOHAN OSAGIE, that you who are the chief physician and healer, heals her of all that ails her. I pray dear Lord that in your mercy she is relieved of her pain and suffering. Let Thy will be done.

Holy Father, I also pray for renewed courage for her brother Dennis and other family members to trust that you know what is best for Itohan. This I pray in your Holy name. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom