At Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Work has been feeling overwhelming again. I am thankful for my job but I do believe my supervisor is taking advantage of me and I can't take it much longer. I need a lighter load at work my health is starting to decline and I am exhausted. I have told my boss how I feel several times and things...
Replies
12
Views
40
I dated a guy from my job, I know I shouldn’t have, but at the time I didn’t see the harm in it. Now I do. Throughout the whole six months of dating him he was manipulative, controlling, mentally, and emotionally abusive. To me, things got so bad that I couldn’t eat for over a week because of...
Replies
10
Views
164
Please pray for me about this: I tried to get a day off at work because I'm very upset about having to break up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked. But I had the whole week off last week so I was understandably denied. Not only do my boyfriend and I work together but I just don't...
Replies
5
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom