Please pray that I do a good job and work and that my supervisors see that. I can't handle further stress in my life right now. Pray that I get good tasks and do them all well.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Work has been feeling overwhelming again. I am thankful for my job but I do believe my supervisor is taking advantage of me and I can't take it much longer. I need a lighter load at work my health is starting to decline and I am exhausted. I have told my boss how I feel several times and things...
I dated a guy from my job, I know I shouldn’t have, but at the time I didn’t see the harm in it. Now I do. Throughout the whole six months of dating him he was manipulative, controlling, mentally, and emotionally abusive. To me, things got so bad that I couldn’t eat for over a week because of...
Please pray for me about this: I tried to get a day off at work because I'm very upset about having to break up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked. But I had the whole week off last week so I was understandably denied. Not only do my boyfriend and I work together but I just don't...