At my verge of breakthrough something will ...

Ingal

Disciple of Prayer
At my verge of breakthrough something will happen to divert it from me getting it so I want that yoke to be broken.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Calvary Greetings I'm Rev ###. The spirit of ### is my most biggest problem. Dissapointment at the verge of a breakthrough. Character assassination, shame from disappointment, enemies of my calling, I can't get stationed nor get employment. It's just alot...
Replies
7
Views
151
Please Pray that I will be able to fix something that is broken and belongs to my son it is important to him In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
359
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of your son Jesus as I need you more than ever right now, I'm so stressed over everything that is happening in my life because of my sins and mistakes last year and now to top it off my car has just broken down, I'm really on the verge of giving up...
Replies
8
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom