Asthma

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time. It was our honor to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to bring relief from your asthma symptoms and to clear the congestion that has been making it so hard to breathe. We prayed in agreement with you, trusting in God’s healing power and His perfect will for your health.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and you are experiencing relief, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the struggle continues, please know that we are still here to intercede on your behalf. You are welcome to post this request again so we can continue to pray with you, believing that God hears and answers according to His timing and purpose.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and strength as you continue to seek Him. We pray that He surrounds you with His comfort and restores your breath fully, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
14
Views
181
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
15
Views
325
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
15
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom