Asnwers From God

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catwych

Guest
Please pray for clear direction for my life. My life's been feeling quite meaningless and empty, and I don't know why. Pray that God will draw me closer to Himself and that He'll purify my life, and show me the reason why I'm here, and what His calling for me is. When I look back over my life, it seems like I haven’t grown in years: my direction hasn’t progressed, and it doesn’t seem like I’ve become any Godlier, or any more mature than I was years ago, although I read the Bible and seek the Lord. My failure in my last relationship over 2 years ago when I was almost ### (the only girlfriend I’ve had) scared me, because I realized how impure I was, and I wonder if I’ve really changed since then. Please pray for answers.
 
Prayed for you.

And in my experience that lost-ness that sense of drift is the call to help others, and do the will of God.

Faith without works is dead (read the book of James) and it sounds like your faith is dead, so go out and help people, work in some charities, join the medical field, do something! Heed the call of RIGHTEOUSNESS

Also don't forget prayer, prayer is bends a man's will toward God, talk to him for half an hour, I can talk to him for hours, it's easy the more you try!
 
Father, may you lead this ### the way they should go and show them their calling and purpose for life in the name of Jesus Christ. May your good, acceptable and perfect will be done for them in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Lord step his feet to walk in the Truth place him in a position to face You and bring him to the place that You have purposed for him and his life. Lord fill him with Your Spirit and let his mind be set on You in all things bringing You glory and honor bringing You praise with his mouth and lifestyle. Lord let others see You in him...make him a soldier in Your army walking in Truth and authority believing Your word and knowing that You are willing and able to provide all things. Lord use him and speak clearly to his heart in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for your and others forgiveness within your Everlasting Covenant you made for me. I pray for you to make things better. I pray for my binge eating disorder to go away, and for weight loss. I pray for my heart to be okay each day also. I pray for me and deserving souls to...
Replies
10
Views
46
I was just intercessing for the country of Brunei & then Bhutan, while doing that I somehow had a thought of the school I used to go to for sixth form not too long ago. I kinda feel some sort of regret as I wasn't much of a witness of Jesus, but I was very much in my sanctification process, and...
Replies
12
Views
219
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 – “I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is the final verse of Psalm 119, and it captures a heartfelt plea from the...
Replies
11
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom