Asking prayer for ###'s stress and sad feelings right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

200mil

Servant of All
Asking prayer for ###'s stress and sad feelings right now. ### is needing joy and a stress-free life and business. Bless you and thanks.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hello beautiful people. I am asking, please, for prayer for my baby sister who has suffered from skin issues since childhood that have increased in severity lately. she is a beautiful and sweet soul who loves the Lord. thank you so much. 💝
Replies
8
Views
280
All of the things I am explaining had happened yesterday to me... and I tried so hard but after also going through a storm last night... I am feeling so sick and discouraged and very upset too... I got such a terrible response from this landlord by email yesterday named ### who had offered me a...
Replies
14
Views
654
Please Abba--Father--Daddy--God In Your Son Jesus's Name I Ask Now Just help me feel safe right now and at peace When this nervousness creeps up on me little by little...it is very over-whelming to feel and upsets me soo much too... i often feel soo lost and all alone like a ship lost at...
Replies
24
Views
839
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,380
Messages
16,821,792
Members
651,352
Latest member
Kyroosarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom