Asking for strong protection and breakthrough for ###

Heavenly Father, we come to you in the name of Jesus, asking for strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Lord Jesus, we ask that you fight our battles and deal with those who are against us. Please grant us the strength and courage to stand firm in our faith and to trust in you. Please provide us with a way out of our struggles and a path to victory. We ask that you grant us the peace and assurance that comes with knowing that you are in control. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Asking for strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Lord Jesus please fight our battles (Ex. 14:14). Please deal with these men..please help them.
I stand in agreement with you ###. May our Heavenly Father guide and protect you and all in need. Let there be many breakthroughs, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough (salvation, healing, deliverance, restoration) for us and all in need. Also asking for special healing and help for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, a powerful anointing for our church (incl. this Friday's prayer meeting) and help with work. Also help...
Replies
10
Views
140
🙏 PRAYER REQUEST 🙏 Good day, everyone. I humbly ask for your prayers for me and my family. May God grant me wisdom, discernment, strength, protection, and a financial breakthrough. I also pray that He will help me manage all my responsibilities, debts, work, and the things I have been praying...
Replies
12
Views
104
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I come before You and I thank You that it is only through Jesus that we have access to You, for John 14:6 says Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father, except through me, and Acts 4:12 says there is salvation in none...
Replies
10
Views
35
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom