Asking for prayers of protection for myself ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I enter Your gates with thanksgiving today, and I walk into Your courts with praise. My heart is deeply grateful for the abundance of blessings You have poured into my life—for the eternal inheritance I have in You, and for the earthly inheritance passed down to me by my mother...
Replies
9
Views
160
Hello I am having some troubles at work it's been uncomfortable for me to work with and pick up someone who damaged my vehicle and now the clients are even doing evil things to me while working I told my boss about everything and I still feel so hurt and discouraged I think it's time for me to...
Replies
15
Views
162
Good Morning, Praise to the Lord for another day. I am a requesting prayer with regard to my rent arrears situation. I ask you Lordi in Jesus name to create a barrier between me and the unscrupulous landlords who are trying to cover their tracks by offering documents that are not lined up with...
Replies
17
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,340
Messages
16,787,268
Members
648,912
Latest member
Kyraodorulion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom