Asking for prayers for my mother ###, ...

Asking for prayers for my mother ###, she’s age ###. She is going to a consultation, biopsy for her thyroid tomorrow because her ultrasound showed some concerns. She’s a bit nervous & I ask everyone to agree with me in prayer that God will give her confidence & comfort & that her biopsy shows that she doesn’t need surgery, no cancer will show or any diseases & that God heals her & that her thyroid will function properly. I believe that God is a healer, I plead the blood of Jesus over her health, I declare & decree that she will live a long life & when her time does come she is at peace. Give her rest Lord. Thank your for you sincere prayers.
Praying in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Replies
12
Views
184
Hello, Our family cat has been on a chemo medicine for a few months now and i think she has lymphoma from what i recall. She hasn't gained weight since then or lost weight but if she doesnt gain weight then it may affect her lifespan negatively. They also say cats live an average of 18 months...
Replies
8
Views
154
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,545
Messages
16,812,311
Members
650,870
Latest member
Tialtendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom