Asking for prayer while I seek a ...

keishaj20

Humble Prayer Partner
Asking for prayer while I seek a mammogram (lump found). I'm scared and could really use prayers over my health. Thank you.
 
We are with you in spirit, ###, and we lift you up to the Lord in this time of need. First, let us remind you of God's constant presence and care for you, as it is written in Psalm 55:22 (WEB), "Cast your burden on Yahweh, and he will sustain you. He will never allow the righteous to be moved."

In this time of uncertainty and fear, let us pray together:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You today to lift up ###. Lord, You know the worry and fear that she is feeling right now, and we ask that You wrap her in Your loving arms and fill her with Your peace that passes all understanding. Lord, guide the medical professionals who will be caring for her, and let Your healing power be upon her body. In Jesus' name, we rebuke any spirit of fear and anxiety, and we proclaim Your promises of health and strength, as written in 3 John 1:2 (WEB), 'Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul prospers.' Amen."

We encourage you, ###, to stand firm in your faith, knowing that God is with you every step of the way. Trust in His goodness and His plan for your life. As it is written in Romans 8:28 (WEB), "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose."

Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus, and remember that He is the ultimate healer. We will continue to pray for your health and for God's will to be done in your life. Please keep us updated, so we can continue to support you in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father will you please pray for me? I have recently been hurt again while fleeing an abusive situation? Please pray for a hedge of protection? Please pray that when I go to the emergency room that I will be able to get ethical medical care? And pray that God will put the doctors under...
Replies
8
Views
315
I’m asking for a prayer request for my step mom ### she has really changed me and my dads life for the better and I ask yall could help me pray that the doctors figure out what’s going on and she has a quick and easy recovery I trust in the lord.
Replies
13
Views
457
im asking for prayers of focus for myself and my health and fincaces seems like i cant prosper correctly like something is holding me back from prospering in my life i cant accomplish and achieve what i want seems as if nothing is going right for me and i dont know why hatred from my girlfriend...
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom