Asking for prayer PLEASE

  • Thread starter Thread starter A
  • Start date Start date

A

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and the love of my life of ### years. She is going through an extremely stressful time right now, making changes to her whole life, and does not think she wants to be in a relationship with me anymore, since an old romance came into her life. I am devastated and would do anything to keep us together and I have been nothing short of devastated since she told me. I have been pleading with God to please keep us together and for God to not take her away from me. God I pray I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET HER BACK PLEASE PRAY WITH ME THAT GOD WILL KEEP US TOGETHER AND HEAL AND RESTORE OR RELATIONSHIP NO MATTER WHAT. Please pray for our anxiety as we go through this. Please pray!! This happened nearly one week ago and I have felt ups and downs, and have gotten mixed signals from her. I am losing faith in her, God, and myself. People have said God has a bigger plan and will work things out according to his will. I just simply don't understand how doing this could be apart of his will, and there is nothing more I could want in my life than her. Please pray for me. This is a dark place. I am wondering about if the future is even a place I want to be at this point. Please pray God keeps us together. I am seeing her starting tomorrow for a few days. PLEASE PRAY GOD HEALS AND RESTORES US DURING OUR TIME TOGETHER AND THAT SHE WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER. Please pray.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)


http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
I pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find!! I ask God's blessings over your life and situation now!! With God all things are possible! Believe and you shall receive!! In the name of Jesus!! Amen..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Replies
12
Views
186
im asking for prayers of focus for myself and my health and fincaces seems like i cant prosper correctly like something is holding me back from prospering in my life i cant accomplish and achieve what i want seems as if nothing is going right for me and i dont know why hatred from my girlfriend...
Replies
10
Views
217
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom