Asking for Prayer for ### and ### to Reconcile and

Skee

Humble Prayer Partner
Asking for Prayer for my wife and I to Reconcile and Restore the Marriage. My wife is talking about she wants a Divorce and says she is in the final stages of it. I am panicking right now. We never had any Christian Marriage Counseling. Asking for prayers for Restoration to soften my wife's hardened heart towards me, she says I am evil. There was infidelity on her end. I let my anger get in the way. Let her remember all the good times we had together us and the kids. Let her turn her towards me again instead of how she feels right now.
 
Hello, friend. As you walk through this trying time, I encourage you to remember that God cares for you more than you can imagine. I’ll be praying for you and your wife, asking the Lord to work powerfully to accomplish His good purposes in your marriage. Know that I’ll pray for your children, too. Be sure to stay close to Him through prayer because He is able to provide guidance as you turn to Him for help. Proverbs 3:5-6 gives this wonderful assurance: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am also afraid to ask for prayer. I have cut myself off from my father and spiritually mature people, and I am going mentally ill and losing my sanity, memory and I do not know how to think anymore. I have manipulated and lied to myself, kept dismissing myself as wrong...
Replies
11
Views
170
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I have been struggling with what I believe are intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart...
Replies
11
Views
227
I humbly ask for your prayers. I believe I am facing intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart. I also feel that I face persistent opposition from people, including some overseas, who seek to...
Replies
12
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,706
Messages
16,814,177
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom