Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting mercy and favor for a traffic violation court hearing for my son ### this Thursday.🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
159
Hello to all! I come to ask for my daughter to be lifted up in prayer! She has court this morning that will determine whether she has her parental rights taken or whether the court will be willing to continue to work with her. She has been knocked down and had to get back up so many times! I...
Replies
14
Views
210
On Thursday, may 14th at 9am I will be attending court. My children have expressed to me how they want to live with me not dad. My son states he’s suicidal at dad’s house. This is something that needs to happen. I need all the prayers one can get❤️ I’m also fighting in court pro se. I need...
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom