ASAP

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that all my efforts to find a job will be rewarded, that God immediately gives me a new legitimate job without delay, which in terms of basic pay is better than in my last job in ###, and that I can start asap, and please also pray for an immediate financial windfall to fully cover...
Replies
9
Views
80
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD I GET A NEW RESIDENCE TO LIVE AND MY ### TO LIVE WHERE I CAN BE COMFORTABLE SAFE URGENTLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
9
Views
149
I declare and decree that all my bills is paid for August & September 2026 in the name of Jesus 🙌🏽 God I’m trusting and believing you
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom