Lord, please bless everyone that has prayed with me on my situation with my boyfriend. I realize I do not have much in my life and I hold him to a higher regard as he is also my friend, roommate, and provider. We have been visiting with his mother on Thanksgiving vacation and it has been pleasant. It almost feels like we are a normal healthy couple, but there are questionable things that have been done that I am afraid I might not be able to look past.

I’m thankful for these pleasant times as I am truly enjoying myself and trying not to be negative with flashbacks of my past. Many times God has shown me replies through others. The sermon in church ended up being on forgiveness of all things. He literally taught us even how to forgive even. Then at a party a woman talked about her and her husband, he had been married 4x before she met him. There were many things that she said that resonated, but her tip to us for a happy life is to learn to love the things that annoy us about one another.

I’ve been blessed with so many messengers; I pray I can see what I’ve been blind to and hear what I’ve been deaf to. I need to see my boyfriend’s true heart.

I ask in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, I can't keep being blamed for things when its not my fault. I might be going to the shelter in less than in 3 weeks. I pray that I dont come back. I pray that I don't have to come back. I tried to get on food stamps. The first time I went to get on food stamps the woman was going to...
Replies
6
Views
113
Please God solve the problem between my daughter and my ex now right now and keep them calm and quiet starting now and around the holidays and after as well. I bind the spirits which are behind that and I send them to the pit of hell now for eternity. You devils have no power, you have to obey...
Replies
11
Views
310
My boyfriend and I are both Christians. We had a horrible argument the last night which hurts both of us badly. We have never argued like this before and usually come to conclusions and work together through every problem we’ve encountered so far. I love him and have apologized but he is still...
Replies
9
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,154
Messages
16,784,838
Members
648,730
Latest member
Nalayrael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom