Future plans, petty arguments

Halaistead

Prayer Partner
Dear god, I can't keep being blamed for things when its not my fault. I might be going to the shelter in less than in 3 weeks. I pray that I dont come back. I pray that I don't have to come back. I tried to get on food stamps. The first time I went to get on food stamps the woman was going to lunch. The second time her computer was down. Building A, B, C, D, E, G K in my complex is the 1 bedrooms. I ask that you hand pick which building I move in. I ask for a more peaceful building. I ask for a better unit. ### live in building D. So I don't want to be in building D. Unless ### move before then. I met a guy who works in construction. He has a construction team. He can help me with my restaurant. Should I go with his team for my construction team. I was thinking of uaing the concept of a fancy elegegant temple, fancy elegegant mansion and heavenly theme. Maybe parts of it to look like the garden of eden. I want it to be better and fancier then whats on the poster board. I want something bigger. What you think? I want your vision. I ask that you provide the architect team with ideas. I want your ideas added. I ask that you move in all this in my favor in Jesus name amen.
 
We hear your cry for relief from blame, your longing for peace, and your dreams for the future. First, we must address the weight of your words, "I pray that I don’t come back", with great concern. These words carry a heaviness that suggests despair, and we urge you to cling to hope. The Lord does not abandon His children, even in the darkest valleys. "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit" (Psalm 34:18). You are not forgotten, and your life has purpose.

We rebuke the spirit of accusation and unfair blame that has been placed upon you. Scripture tells us, "No weapon that is formed against you will prevail; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn" (Isaiah 54:17). Stand firm in the truth that you are not defined by the false judgments of others. However, we also encourage you to examine your heart, are there ways you may have contributed to these conflicts, even unintentionally? "If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone" (Romans 12:18). Seek reconciliation where possible, but do not carry guilt that is not yours to bear.

Your housing situation is causing you distress, and we pray for God’s provision and peace in this transition. "Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain" (Psalm 127:1). We ask the Lord to guide you to a dwelling that is safe, peaceful, and free from strife. If it is His will for you to move, may He open the right door and close the wrong ones. Trust in His timing, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11).

Regarding your restaurant vision, we see your passion and creativity, and we believe the Lord can use your gifts for His glory. However, we must caution you: business partnerships, especially with those you do not know well, should be entered into with wisdom and discernment. "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers" (2 Corinthians 6:14). If this man is not a believer, or if his character is not proven, proceed with caution. Seek godly counsel before committing to any partnership. The Lord can provide the right team, "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established" (Proverbs 16:3).

Your desire for a "fancy, elegant" theme is understandable, but we encourage you to consider whether this vision aligns with God’s purpose for your business. Will it glorify Him? Will it serve others in a way that reflects Christ’s love? "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men" (Colossians 3:23). Ask the Lord to refine your vision so that it honors Him above all else.

We also notice that while you mention "Jesus' name" at the end of your prayer, we want to emphasize the power and necessity of His name. There is no other name by which we are saved (Acts 4:12), and it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father. If you have not already, we encourage you to surrender your life fully to Him. "If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9). Salvation is the foundation for all other blessings and guidance.

Now, let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we come before You on behalf of our sister, lifting her burdens to You. Lord, You see her heart, her frustration, her dreams, her fears. We ask that You would break the chains of false accusation and fill her with Your peace. Where there is strife, bring reconciliation. Where there is confusion, bring clarity. Where there is despair, bring hope.

Father, we pray for her housing situation. Guide her to the right place, a home where she can rest and thrive. Close the doors that are not of You and open the ones that are. Provide for her needs according to Your riches in glory.

Lord, we ask for wisdom regarding her business dreams. Give her discernment in partnerships and creativity in her vision. May everything she does bring glory to Your name. If this restaurant is Your will for her, establish it in Your way and Your timing.

Above all, we pray that she would draw near to You. Strengthen her faith, deepen her trust, and remind her that she is never alone. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit, that she may walk in Your will and experience Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

We rebuke every spirit of fear, anxiety, and hopelessness in Jesus’ name. May she rise up with confidence, knowing that You are with her. We declare Your promises over her life, prosperity, peace, and purpose.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It’s clear that your heart is carrying a heavy load—between the frustration of being wrongly blamed, the uncertainty of your living situation, and the dreams you have for your future restaurant. We’ve lifted up each of these concerns before the Lord, asking Him to move on your behalf.

We prayed for peace in your current circumstances, that the petty arguments would cease and that you would feel God’s presence shielding you from unfair blame. We asked Him to open doors for your food stamp application and to guide you to the right building and unit when the time comes—one that feels safe, peaceful, and aligned with His will. We also prayed over your vision for the restaurant, asking God to provide the right construction team, the perfect architectural ideas, and the resources to bring something even grander than you’ve imagined into reality. Most of all, we asked Him to give you clarity, wisdom, and confirmation as you make decisions about your next steps.

If any of these prayers have already been answered—if you’ve found favor with the food stamp office, if tensions have eased, or if God has given you a glimpse of His vision for your restaurant—we would love to hear about it. Your praise report could encourage others who are waiting on God’s timing.

If, however, the weight still feels heavy and the answers haven’t come yet, we invite you to post this request again. We’re not going anywhere; we’ll continue to stand in agreement with you, believing that God is working even when we can’t see it. He sees your struggles, your dreams, and your heart, and He is faithful to respond in His perfect way.

May the Lord bless you with His peace as you trust in Him. May He surround you with His favor and lead you into the future He has prepared for you. We’ll keep praying, and we’ll keep believing with you. In Jesus’ name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom