Anxious

  • Thread starter Thread starter anxious
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anxious

Guest
Please pray I sell my house so my ### and I can move on with our lives and start a new home for us. Pray for strength and to be more patient so I do not continue to get so depressed. Also, please pray for my ### and his girls so everything works out for him as well with his life financially and emotionally.
 
Dear God our Father, I pray for ### and for her granddaughter give them strength and perseverance and take away their worries, in Jesus name, AMEN!
 
Standing in agreement with your prayer....
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for this mother...Forgive her sins and fulfill her needs as per your will lord...Fill her with your peace and release her from all sorrows in Jesus Name...AMEN!!! We also pray for ### and his daughters ....forgive there sins...and bless them father...Release them form there financial Bondage...In Jesus Mighty Name...AMEN!!!
 
Father according to your word that you will never leave us no forsake us please give direction to your child
 
I pray your will be done for the benefit of those involved to have a better life. Amen
 
Dear, you can have the pure conscience that emboldens, and you can have the strong confidence that only a righteous few have ever obtained.

And in the time of trouble, you can escape to His pavilion, where He will protect you.

Let Psalms 18, 27, and 46 strengthen your confidence in the LORD.

...........................

be blessed friend

###

###
 
Lord you who have made water into wine we pray for safety and education and nurture of these loved children to be cared for in no other way than to make them Christian women serving you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just need prayer. My apartment recertification keeps getting pushed back and rescheduled. I'm having great anxiety over it. It's rescheduled for tomorrow and I need prayers that God is with me ahead of me and that God will grant me favor with the apartment management and we won't lose our...
Replies
16
Views
272
Don't be anxious but i feel very anxious that it is affecting my health, I have lost alot of weight around a very high amount of rent arrears and the fraudulent actions of property management. I have gone without food for two weeks now and my health is declining. Oh what suffering I've had on...
Replies
13
Views
160
I’m honestly getting really stressed thinking about whether there will still be any progress with my application for that specific position. I badly want to have that opportunity, but I’m leaving everything in God’s hands now. I pray that before this month ends, I’ll finally receive an update...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom