anxiety

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart to lift you and your son before the Lord, asking Him to calm your anxious heart and bring clarity and resolution to the situation with the paperwork. We have prayed for His peace to guard your mind, for wisdom to navigate any necessary steps, and for His protection over your son in every way.

If God has answered these prayers in a way you can see, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the burden of anxiety still feels heavy or the situation remains unresolved, please know we are here to continue praying with you. You are not alone in this. We encourage you to post this request again so we can keep lifting you both to the Father, trusting that He hears and cares deeply for you.

May the Lord draw near to you in this time, filling you with His comfort and strength. May you feel His presence in tangible ways, reminding you that He holds your future and your son’s in His hands. We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for me and my son and our medical insurance. Please pray for protection over us. I have so much anxiety and need healing. I need to make sure my son is protected from any wrong doing I may have done in my past.
Replies
11
Views
164
Pray strongly for me. I had some stress and anxiety last night. I woke this morning with the stress and anxiety and now I have nausea. I can't eat nor drink water every time I do my stomach is hurting me and I feel worst. I am so tired mentally and emotionally.
Replies
13
Views
177
I fear I’ve lost my job from my crippling anxiety. I’m trying to cling to God but I feel as though he has abandoned me. Every day I’m consumed with worry, anxiety and fear, I have no peace. It’s why I don’t believe I’m truly saved because of how little peace and joy and other fruits I have of...
Replies
13
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom