We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, sharing your heart about the anxiety you’ve been carrying over this workplace situation. It was our privilege to stand with you in faith, asking the Lord to quiet your mind, fill you with His wisdom, and guide your words as you met with your coworker and boss. We prayed for peace to settle over that conversation—peace that only Jesus can give—and for understanding to flow between everyone involved.

If the Lord has answered this prayer in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would love to hear how He moved. Your praise report would encourage so many who are walking through similar struggles. If the situation still feels unresolved or the anxiety lingers, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to lift you up continually, trusting that God hears and works even when we don’t yet see the outcome.

May the Prince of Peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and may His presence go with you in every step of this journey. We continue to pray for you, believing that He is faithful. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up myself and my husband to You. Lord, You know our hearts, our intentions, our work, and everything we have done. You know that we desire to work honestly, faithfully, and with excellence. Your Word says, “No weapon formed...
Replies
6
Views
119
Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that God will protect me at my work place my supervisor doesn't like me she is turning people against me I've done nothing for her not to like me I go to work do my job then go home I respect my supervisor she's my boss I like my job I like where I work...
Replies
11
Views
180
My prayer request, I’m requesting that you stand in agreement with me in prayer, it’s going on my 6th year being at my current job. Since I’ve been at this place it seems as if things have just been happening to make me wonder am I out of alignment am I in the wrong place so much opposition, so...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom