Hello everyone,

I wanted to share that my prayers have been answered, and I am grateful for God's continuous blessings and protection. I also want to thank each of you for your prayers. May God continue to use and protect you and your future generations.

Thank you all. This platform will continue to thrive with God's work and the support of wonderful people like you. Praise God for His marvelous works!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for deliverance and for peace that surpasses all understanding
Replies
11
Views
160
Please pray for peace joy and gratitude to fill my heart, and pray for a peaceful week at work, I have been experiencing lots of spiritual attacks lately, at work,
Replies
11
Views
115
Dear GOD I am having anxiety attacks again can't sleep please help, I trust all my life to you I am sorry I entrust all of it to you father in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom